Shaping
your vision

Professional design created with ♡

Latest work

My Portfolio

Ocean is OMD TLV’s Programmatic & data-driven marketing agency specializing in performance marketing and eCommerce.

As a designer I have created content, produce images, designed wireframes and created a wordpress website.

Colmobil Group serves as the exclusive representative in Israel of the Daimler automakers.

Over the course of two years I was involve in the performance digital design of the Mercedes, Mitsubishi and Hyundai brands, Ensuring maximum brand awareness of target audience/market.

Among the digital products I designed were templates of landing pages such as The all-new EQS.

Colmobil Group serves as the exclusive representative in Israel of the Daimler automakers.

Over the course of two years I was involve in the performance digital design of the Mercedes, Mitsubishi and Hyundai brands, Ensuring maximum brand awareness of target audience/market.

Among the digital products I designed were the design system for Hyundai’s landing pages and performance products.

Soglowek  is one of the largest food companies in Israel. The goal of the project was to increase brand awareness and strengthen relationships with consumers. 

I designed a website with useful information that help the main target audience – parents of children, to be ready for the start of the school year.

Colmobil Group serves as the exclusive representative in Israel of the Daimler automakers.

Over the course of two years I was involve in the performance digital design of the Mercedes, Mitsubishi and Hyundai brands, Ensuring maximum brand awareness of target audience/market.

Among the digital products I designed were templates of landing pages such as The all-new EQA.

HOT Mobile is a member of the HOT Group, the leading communications group, which provides a broad and comprehensive range that meets the communications needs of the Israeli customer. 

Over the course of one year I was involve in the performance digital design of the brand awareness.

Among the digital products I designed were templates of website page.

* For the full portfolio’s case study, please contact me

What I do

My Skills

Ui&UX Design

Design that is conversion-focused, brand-accurate, & people-friendly.

website develope

High-performing website from start to finish; stand out from the rest.

Performance Design

Beautiful looking advertising campaigns; making sure maximum brand awareness.

Need to Know

Work Prosses

01

Discovery Call​

This is the where being able to identify opportunities and overcome objections.
Before I can properly design your high-performing website, I need to get deep understanding of your business, your pain-points, and your audience.

02

Design Phase

Once we have a clear brief of the website we dive straight into research and designing. Keeping things aesthetically ensuring maximum brand awareness is my first priority

03

Build Phase

Once you’re satisfied with the designs, I will proceed to building your website, making sure everything is optimised to follow modern design and developing, such as speed, security and reliability.

Any Question?

FAQ

I require all potential clients to first book a call so that I can get some basics details about what your business does, budget, and timeline to make sure we’d be a good fit.

Ideally have all your website content and any assets ready to go before we begin (brand guidelines, product photography, logo files, etc.)

It will depend on amount of work required.

A single landing page may take 1-3 weeks, depending on the amount of copy and design work.
A full website with 5-10 pages may take 6-8 weeks.

It depends. Proper design work requires time and research. Giving yourself enough time ultimately will give you a better finished product. Sometimes I can help design projects with tight deadlines. 

Yes. Here are the other services that I provide:

  • Animation
  • Video editing
  • Product strategy

If what you need is a simple eCommerce shop with a few products, then yes, I can do it. If it’s a huge ecommerce website that has very specific requirements, then no.

All my projects require a 25% upfront deposit to secure your spot in my schedule. The remaining 75% will be due when the work has been completed.

Contact Me

Get in Touch

Email Address

rottenbergmaya@gmail.com

Book A Call

+972-548848698

All Rights Reserved to Maya Rottenberg © ​